Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Big One!


Happy first birthday to my sweet little boy!

The two of us had a little celebration this morning when he woke me up a little before 5:30. He's back to sleep now and here I am blogging! (Stinker!)

He's not walking yet, but is crawling lightning-fast. He adores his sisters (who love to make him laugh)! He is eating all kinds of table food. I'm excited to see what he does with his cake at his party Saturday! Both of the girls were pretty dainty with theirs, but I have a feeling that he will tear into it!

I can hardly believe he's a year old today. Babies change so much in the first year. He is sleeping pretty well (I can't complain after our first was a non-sleeper). He is showing a little personality and LOVES to explore everything. (I keep having to put everything up higher!) He is so sweet and loves to cuddle. I love that!

Happy birthday, Nathaniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment